• France, United Kingdom, due to Channel Tunnel disruptions, contingencies are in place, situation is being monitored.
• Indonesia, due to volcanic ash cloud caused by Mount Raung eruption, service delays expected.
• Typhoon 13W (Soudelor) has made landfall with China, service impact expected, situation is being monitored closely.
• Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone delays due to Ebola.
• Saudi Arabia, due to air strikes in Yemen all airports in South Saudi are closed and no commercial flights are being operated. Yemen is open for both Documents and Non-Documents service inbound and outbound with immediate effect, transit time from Dubai will be +10 days, service is via road to Sanah.
• Brazil, due to nationwide customs strike affecting all express industries, service impact expected.
• Hawaii, Hurricane Hilda being monitored for potential growth and arrival on land. No service impact at this stage, situation is being monitored.