• Greece, banks will remain closed until Monday 13th July, shipments addressed to banks will be delivered when they reopen.
• France, United Kingdom, due to Channel Tunnel disruptions, contingencies are in place, situation is being monitored.
• Indonesia, due to volcanic eruption at Mount Raung, Ngurah Rai Airport in Denpasar has been closed which will cause delays to all shipments going to Bali. Situation being monitored.
• China, Typhoon 9W (Chan-Hom) is lowered. It is forecast to move northeast at about 31 km/hr across the Yellow Sea and make landfall in North Korea.
• Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone delays due to Ebola.
• Ethiopia, due to International conference on financing for development is currently underway in Addis Ababa from 13th – 16th July, major roads around the conference is closed or restricted. Situation is being monitored.
• Lesotho, due to political unrest on-going , operations is closed from 13th and 14th July, situation is being
• Saudi Arabia, due to air strikes in Yemen all airports in South Saudi are closed and no commercial flights are being operated. Only document services have been resumed.
• No events to report.