- Tajikistan : Due to Tajikistan’s government decision, the Law “On licensing of certain types of activities” came into force in a new version, according to which express delivery service is subject to licensing. As a result, all services in Tajikistan has been suspended until further notice.
Pick- up services will not be available as of 7th June, while delivery of inbound shipments will be suspended as of 8th June and until further notice.
- France : Texworld Exhibition – Le Bourget 93 from 18th – 21st September, our agent will not have access to the exhibition site. Service delays are expected.
- Typhoon (Talim) is located at northeast of Taipei. It is forecasted to move north across the East China sea in the
direction of Japan. Situation is being monitored.
Middle East and North Africa
- Qatar : Due to diplomatic dispute between the governments of UAE, Egypt, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, the land, air and sea borders between UAE, Egypt, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia will be closed to Qatar from 6th June.
Contingencies are in placed. Service delays of + 1 day are expected
- Saudi Arabia : Due to congestion and limited access in Makkah and Madinah area during the annual Hajj pilgrimage, service delays are expected from 27th August – 14th September.
Sub Saharan Africa
- Nothing to Report
- Tropical Storm Irma: Caribbean and South East United States (Florida, Georgia) Delays still expected in