• Greece, Banks in Greece remain closed until further notice, situation is being monitored.
• France, United Kingdom, due to Channel Tunnel disruptions, contingencies are in place, situation is being monitored.
• Indonesia, due to volcanic ash cloud caused by Mount Raung eruption, service delays expected.
• Typhoon 11W (Nangka) is located approximately 502km south of Kansai and is expected to make landfall with Japan in the next 3 days, situation is being monitored closely.
• Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone delays due to Ebola.
• Ethiopia, due to International Conference on Financing for Development in Addis Ababa 13th to 16th July, major roads around the conference are closed or restricted.
• Lesotho, due to on-going political unrest, situation is being monitored.
• Saudi Arabia, due to air strikes in Yemen all airports in South Saudi are closed and no commercial flights are being operated. Only document services have been resumed.
• Colombia, public transport ‘Go Slow’ strike action announced in Bogota for 29 July, service delays expected.
• Mexico, due to the on-going eruption of Colima Volcano, situation is being monitored.