• France and United Kingdom, due to Channel Tunnel disruptions, contingencies are in place, situation is being monitored
• Indonesia, due to volcanic ash cloud caused by Mount Raung eruption, service delays expected
• Bangladesh, Dhaka due to technical difficulties with the local customs system causing backlogs with all inbound material, service impact expected
• Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone delays due to Ebola
• Yemen, is open for both Documents and Non-Documents service inbound and outbound with immediate effect, transit time from Dubai will be +10days.
• Brazil, due to nationwide customs strike affecting all express industries, service impact expected.
• Chile, due to an earthquake with an 8.3 magnitude. State of emergency has been declared for Coquimbo. Situation is being monitored.