• Greece, Banks in Greece remain closed until further notice, situation is being monitored.
• France, United Kingdom, due to Channel Tunnel disruptions, contingencies are in place, situation is being monitored.
• France, due to nationwide farmer protests causing delays on major routes, service impact expected.
• Netherlands, Due to the 99th International Four Days Marches Nijmegen taking place between 21st-24th July, contingencies are in place, no service impact expected.
• Indonesia, due to volcanic ash cloud caused by Mount Raung eruption, service delays expected.
• Tropical Storm 11W (Nangka) , downgraded to tropical depression. No service impact expected.
• Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone delays due to Ebola.
• Lesotho, due to on-going political unrest, situation is being monitored.
• Kenya, temporary closures of major roads from 24-26th July in Nairobi due to the visiting U.S President’s security arrangements, service delays expected.
• Saudi Arabia, due to air strikes in Yemen all airports in South Saudi are closed and no commercial flights are being operated. Yemen is open for both Documents and Non-Documents service inbound and outbound with immediate effect, transit time from Dubai will be +10 days, service is via road to Sanah.
• Colombia, public transport ‘Go Slow’ strike action announced in Bogota for 29 July, service delays expected.