• France, United Kingdom, due to Channel Tunnel disruptions, contingencies are in place, situation is being monitored.
• Indonesia, due to volcanic ash cloud caused by Mount Raung eruption, service delays expected.
• Typhoon 1C (Halola) is located approximately 93km southwest of Sasebo, Japan, situation is being monitored closely
• Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone delays due to Ebola.
• Lesotho, due to on-going political unrest, situation is being monitored.
• Saudi Arabia, due to air strikes in Yemen all airports in South Saudi are closed and no commercial flights are being operated. Yemen is open for both Documents and Non-Documents service inbound and outbound with immediate effect, transit time from Dubai will be +10 days, service is via road to Sanah.
• Colombia, public transport ‘Go Slow’ strike action announced in Bogota for 29 July, service delays expected.