• France, United Kingdom, due to Channel Tunnel disruptions, contingencies are in place, situation is being monitored.
• Bangladesh. Dhaka due to technical difficulties with the local customs system causing backlogs with all inbound material, service impact expected.
• Indonesia, with the haze the Pollutant Standards Index (PSI) levels at Pekanbaru exceeds 500 and the visibility in the area is very poor. This will impact service delays. Situation is being monitored
• Typhoon warning, Typhoon 21W (Dujuan) has moved further inland into eastern China towards, situation is being monitored.
• Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone delays due to Ebola.
• Burkina Faso, due to military action (civil war) please expect limited service and heavy delays. Situation is being monitored.
• Saudi Arabia, due to air strikes in Yemen all airports in South Saudi are closed and no commercial flights are being operated. Yemen is open for both Documents and Non-Documents service inbound and outbound with immediate effect, transit time from Dubai will be +10 days, service is via road to Sanaa.
• Brazil, due to nationwide customs strike, service delays possible.
• Washington DC, New York, Philadelphia due to the combined events of the visit of Pope Francis and the U.N Council meetings please expect delays on deliveries and collections. Many main roads have been closed due to security arrangements. Please expect delays from 23rd September to 30th September.
• Federated States of Micronesia, Palau, public holiday 1st October.