• France, United Kingdom, due to Channel Tunnel disruptions, contingencies are in place, situation is being monitored.
• Indonesia, due to volcanic ash cloud caused by Mount Raung eruption, service delays expected.
• Bangladesh, Dhaka due to monsoon rain causing severe disruptions, service impact expected.
• China, Tianjin, due to chemical explosion, potential service delays, the situation is being monitored.
• China, due to Thunderstorms in East China, multiple flights are delayed, situation is being monitored.
• Thailand, Bangkok, due to bomb incident at the Rachaprasong Intersection, the area is currently closed, potential service impact.
• Typhoon 16W (Goni) is located at approximately 685 km southeast of Taipei, it is forecast to move northwest at about 13 km/h towards the seas east of Taiwan. Situation is being monitored.
• Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone delays due to Ebola.
• Saudi Arabia, due to air strikes in Yemen all airports in South Saudi are closed and no commercial flights are being operated. Yemen is open for both Documents and Non-Documents service inbound and outbound with immediate effect, transit time from Dubai will be +10 days, service is via road to Sanah.
• Brazil, due to nationwide customs strike affecting all express industries, service impact expected.
• Ecuador, due to volcanic eruption of Cotopaxi Volcano near Quito, service disruption expected.
• Hurricane Danny was located about 970 miles east of the Windward Islands in the eastern Atlantic Ocean and is expected to weaken in the eastern Caribbean Sea, situation is being monitored.