• France, United Kingdom, due to Channel Tunnel disruptions, contingencies are in place, situation is being monitored.
• Bangladesh. Dhaka due to technical difficulties with the local customs system causing backlogs with all inbound material, service impact expected.
• China, Tianjin, due to chemical explosion, potential service delays, the situation is being monitored.
• Thailand, Bangkok, due to bomb incident at the Rachaprasong Intersection, the area is currently closed, potential service impact.
• Typhoon 16W (Goni) is located at approximately 340km east of Taipei, it is forecast to move northwest at about 17 km/h towards Kyushu, Japan & Korea. Situation is being monitored.
• Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone delays due to Ebola.
• Saudi Arabia, due to air strikes in Yemen all airports in South Saudi are closed and no commercial flights are being operated. Yemen is open for both Documents and Non-Documents service inbound and outbound with immediate effect, transit time from Dubai will be +10 days, service is via road to Sanah.
• Hurricane Danny was located about 60 miles east of Dominica and is expected to weaken in the eastern Caribbean Sea, situation is being monitored.