• France, United Kingdom, due to Channel Tunnel disruptions, contingencies are in place, situation is being monitored.
• Ireland, Dublin due to fire at Dublin airport Moldova. Delays expected.
• Bangladesh. Dhaka due to technical difficulties with the local customs system causing backlogs with all inbound material, service impact expected.
• China, Tianjin, due to chemical explosion, potential service delays, the situation is being monitored.
• Typhoon 16W (Goni) has moved away from Japan and has been downgraded to a Tropical storm.
• Australia, due to heavy rain and flooding across Sydney’s southern suburbs, service delays expected.
• Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone delays due to Ebola.
• Saudi Arabia, due to air strikes in Yemen all airports in South Saudi are closed and no commercial flights are being operated. Yemen is open for both Documents and Non-Documents service inbound and outbound with immediate effect, transit time from Dubai will be +10 days, service is via road to Sanaa.
• Hurricane Danny was located about 60 miles east of Dominica and is expected to weaken in the eastern Caribbean Sea, situation is being monitored.
• Brazil, due to nationwide customs strike, service delays possible.