• France, United Kingdom, due to Channel Tunnel disruptions, contingencies are in place, situation is being monitored.
• Ireland, due to a fire at Dublin airport and subsequent backlog delays, service delays expected.
• Bangladesh. Dhaka due to technical difficulties with the local customs system causing backlogs with all inbound material, service impact expected.
• China, Tianjin, due to chemical explosion, potential service delays, the situation is being monitored.
• Australia, due to heavy rain and flooding across Sydney’s southern suburbs, service delays expected.
• India, due to riots in Ahmedabad and some parts of Gujarat, situation is being monitored, service impact expected.
• Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone delays due to Ebola.
• Saudi Arabia, due to air strikes in Yemen all airports in South Saudi are closed and no commercial flights are being operated. Yemen is open for both Documents and Non-Documents service inbound and outbound with immediate effect, transit time from Dubai will be +10 days, service is via road to Sanaa.
• Brazil, due to nationwide customs strike, service delays possible.
• Tropical Storm Erika, located 540km east of Antigua and is expected to move towards Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands, situation is being monitored.
• St. Maarten, 27th August Tropical Storm Erika. Services may be effected.